Make colors swirl and mix in milk.
What you need: Whole Milk, Food Coloring, Dishwashing Liquid, Cotton Swab, Plate
What you do:
- Pour some milk into a plate.
- Put a drop of food coloring – each color that you’d like – in the center of the milk.
- Add some dishwashing liquid to the end of the cotton swab.
- Touch the swab with the dishwashing liquid to the center of the milk.
- Watch the explosion of colors!
Questions to explore:
- Try different color combinations. What happens?
- What happens when you try different kinds of milk? Non-fat? Whole?