Pinterest is one of my favorite spots to gather holiday inspiration. Pumpkin cheesecake bars, polka-dot painted pumpkins, pumpkin carving tips, DIY costumes — it’s all there!
But Pinterest is also a huge sea of ideas and images, and it’s sometimes hard to figure out where to begin. So I thought I’d round up thirteen (you know, for Halloween!) of my favorite boards for Halloween pinspiration.
I hope you’ll find some new Pinners to follow, and if you have a favorite Halloween Pinterest Board, feel free to add it in a comment. Enjoy!
All-around Family Fun
- Kiwi Crate, of course, has over 40 family-friendly Halloween pins.
- Jean Van’t Hul’s Halloween Craft Ideas is packed with over 200 crafty ideas.
- Holidays are for the Kids from Jaime (Hands on as We Grow) covers every holiday, and right now she’s pinning Halloween and Fall.
- Stacy of KSW has two boards, so one is a bonus: Time for Fall is full of crafty ideas and Dreaming of Fall has you covered with Fall food. Mmmm.
- Fall Celebrations from Amanda Morgan is full of pumpkin pie/hot chocolate/soups, home decor, and DIY jello worms. Ewww. She has it all.
- Alissa: Creative with Kids’s Fall Crafts and Activities is a smaller board, but I’m including her because her parenting pins are solid and you should know about her.
- And, my own board, Tinkerlab’s Seasonal Halloween
- Kate De Rosas-Magbalon: Easy DIY Halloween Costumes for Mom
- Halloween Costumes for toddlers, Paula Underhill
- Crystal (Homemaker in Heels) has all the last-minute moms covered with a whole board full of ideas for pulling your costume together from what’s already in your closet, DIY Halloween Costumes
- A whole lot of crazy Halloween Costumes for pets, parents, and kids. Shon Ross
- Check out Patricia Pierson’s Halloween Food for idea that will make you laugh (and maybe gag…just a little)
Do you have a Halloween Pinterest Board that you’d like to share?
About Kiwi Crate
Kiwi Crate delivers monthly projects for kids ages 3 to 7, all materials and inspiration included. All activities are reviewed by experts and tested by kids to make sure they encourage curiosity, exploration, and creativity! Learn more.