Paper Plate Halloween Crafts
Activity DesignerRebecca Cooper
What You'll Need
- plate (for pumpkin) - small round orange dessert plate
- felt (for frankenstein's hair) - black
- plate (for frankenstein's face) - green square dessert plate
- paper (to hang pumpkin) - green
- craft foam (miscellaneous parts) - black
- card stock paper (for bat wings) - white
- acrylic paint (for the bat's mouth) - white
How We Did It
Cut out the various shapes you'll need to piece together the bat,
pumpkin and Frankenstein. I used black craft foam for lots of the pieces
but you could use black card stock if that's what you have available.
Black felt worked well for Frankenstein's lovely hair.
For younger children I like to have all the pieces cut out ahead of time so they can just have fun gluing everything to their plates. Older children will enjoy doing the cutting themselves or even adding the faces using markers.