Pumpkin Spice Latte Play Dough
Activity DesignerBrittany Morazan
This fun, festive pumpkin play dough activity smells like everybody's favorite fall drink...and is fun to boot! Your petite pumpkin will have a blast creating these pumpkin play dough sculptures!
What You'll Need
- food coloring (8-10 drops) - yellow
How We Did It
To prepare the play dough:
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl
2. Add water, oil, and food coloring and mix well.
3. Transfer the mixture over to a medium saucepan and cook on medium heat, stirring constantly. (Of course, a grownup should do this step.)
4. When mixture thickens and it becomes to difficult to stir, transfer it to the counter. Then let your kids knead the dough. (The mix will be warm, so make sure to test it out before you let the kids take charge.) You can store the dough in the fridge (and in an airtight container for longer storage).