Build a stage for the parrot puppet you made in your Kiwi Crate.
What you need: Your printable scenery, markers, scissors, tape, your Kiwi Crate (or another box)
What you do:
- Start by gathering your supplies. You'll need your printable scenery (you can download here), markers or crayons, scissors, tape and your Kiwi Crate (or another box).
- Decorate your scenery.
- Cut our your scenery along the dotted lines.
- Stand your box up and tape your scenery to the front.
- Grab the parrot puppet you made with your Kiwi Crate - and let the show begin!
Questions to explore:
- Did you know that some parrots can actually learn to talk?? Have you ever heard one? What are some things you think your parrot might say?
- Some people have a real job as a "set designer". Their job is to design the scenery for a play or movie. Do you think that would be fun?