How gift subscriptions work
- Can I give Kiwi Crate as a gift?
- Of course! Kiwi Crates make wonderful gifts! Simply make your gift selection on this page (Single Crate, 3-, 6- or 12-month subscription or gift card). Then, provide the details such as the child’s name and shipping address. Your gift will be enjoyed for months to come! Please note that gift subscriptions do not automatically renew. You can also send other one-off Store items as gifts too! Be sure to check the “is this a gift?” box during checkout so that you can enter a gift message. We'll include a special card in the package with your gift message printed on it.
- Can I have the first crate shipped to me so I can present it as a gift?
- Yes, at checkout we offer an option in which you can have the first crate of a new gift subscription sent to your billing address so you can present the recipient with a physical gift . Subsequent crates will be sent to the shipping address provided each month.
After filling out the Recipient's Information, you will "proceed to checkout", which will bring you to the Shipping Address page. Fill out the recipient's shipping address and check the box at the bottom that says "Ship the first crate to my billing address and following crates to the above shipping address."
- What happens at the end of my gift or auto-renewing subscription?
- At the end of a gift subscription term, the subscription will expire. We’ll send you and/or the gifter a renewal notice by email and you may choose to renew the subscription through your own Kiwi Crate account.
At the completion of an auto-renewing subscription term (3-, 6-, or 12-month), we will send you a reminder email about the subscription's automatic renewal. If you do not cancel your subscription before your renewal (billing) date, then your subscription will renew for the same number of months as the term that was originally purchased. For example, if you started a 3-month auto-renewing subscription in March, then we will send a reminder around June 1 and bill for another three months on June 5.
- Where do Kiwi Crate subscriptions ship? Is shipping free?
- Subscription crates ship anywhere in the United States and Canada, including Hawaii, Alaska, and APO addresses. Shipping for monthly and gift subscriptions is free in the U.S. and an additional $6.95 per month to Canada.
Outside of the US or Canada? Feel free to sign up for our international wait list and you’ll be the first to know if we begin shipping to your country.
- I received a Kiwi Crate e-gift card - what do I do now?
- You can either redeem your gift card here or simply use your unique gift card code like a promo code and apply it to any Subscription or Store order. Unused gift card credit will automatically apply to your Kiwi Crate credit account.
- Do you offer gift wrapping?
- We do not offer gift wrapping. Subscription crates arrive in our signature colored boxes featured on our website with the child(ren)’s name(s) on the shipping label. In our Store, when you select “is this a gift?”, we will protectively wrap Single Crates and Party Favors. Larger Store orders will automatically be packed in shipping boxes.
Can't find what you're looking for? Check out our Help Center »